Skip to main content

How To Increase Traffic To Site

In this post, I will be going over different ways how to increase traffic to sites.

 



I have already touched on a few ways to get traffic to your site in my other posts How To Affiliate Marketing Course and Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - Simple Steps To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing.

In the first one, I mentioned sharing your site on social media, forum marketing, and using mailers.  

If you would like extensive training on how to use social media sites to get more traffic to your website then you will want to check out this program here.

In the second one I mentioned starting a blog, blog commenting, and creating a youtube video.

Most of my leads come from Viral Mailers.  I even wrote a book on what I do each day to get these leads.



You can find more about forum marketing and creating youtube videos by signing up for this site

how to increase traffic to site

There are some really great videos there and it is free to join so if you're just starting out, you should click the banner and check it out.

You can build a huge Instagram following by using this: 


If you would like other people sharing your links to social media then you will want to check out the following program:





The Downliner 

The Downliner is a free-to-join site where you can earn points to post your links and get them seen all over the internet.

Every day you can spin a wheel and win points.

It has a place where you can add a social post that will be shown on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest but it is only for upgraded members.

You do get a lot with the upgrade including random referrals so it is well worth it.


How To Get Leads For My Business



Put Your Traffic On Autopilot

By joining and following this site you can build a Perpetual Traffic Machine:






Article Marketing


If you are going to do article marketing I highly suggest picking up Will Allen's $592 Per Day Simple Email System by clicking here.

He not only gives you done-for-you emails to add to your email autoresponder but he also has a traffic strategy that he goes over for article marketing along with some done-for-you articles you can rewrite to make your own.

There is a list of Web 2.0 sites along with a list of article sites you can submit your articles to.

Viral Cash Flow Funnel



Add your banner and text ad to the Viral Cash Flow Funnel.  It does cost $10 to get started but you can receive $10 instant payments to several different payment processors in return which will more than make up your initial investment.

There are also traffic strategies for using traffic exchanges and safelists, along with a downline builder you can add your own programs to.


The #1GoldMine

The #1GoldMine is a unique traffic-getting site as it allows you to get traffic to your site in several different ways.

The Colossal Blaster allows you to reach over 338,000 members on 4 sites which include a traffic exchange and high converting mailers.

The Poppin Blaster will allow you to easily add your ads to classified ad sites and search engines.

The blasters will allow you to save your ads and submit them with a click of a button.

You can also add a text ad for free!


The Prosperity Marketing System

I mainly mention this one because if you join at this link here you will get a lot of bonuses that have to do with getting traffic to your site.

You can get these bonuses without having to pay a dime but you have to use this link in order to get them.

Watch the video found at the link to find everything you get for free.

You can also use the Prosperity Marketing System itself to grow your business.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List Infinity Review - What You May Be Missing

 List Infinity Review - What You May Be Missing In this List Infinity Review, I will be going over what many people are missing about this instant pay site. My name is Judy Meeks and I am a person who has used this site successfully. In this review, I am going to tell you how you can too. I will also tell you how you can earn recurring commissions using this instant payment site. Why I Created This List Infinity Review I have read a lot of mixed reviews about List Infinity.  Some of the stuff I read made me wonder if they even tried to use List Infinity and if they did, did they do it the right way? So first I am going to answer some common questions about List Infinity. Can you actually earn anything with List Infinity? Yes. I have. So have a lot of other people.  If you want proof, create an account here , then join the Facebook group.  You will see a lot of proof there. Click Here TO Join List Infinity Can you make a Full-Time Income Online with List Infinity? Yes. But not by just s

How To Affiliate Marketing Course

  Welcome to my How To Affiliate Marketing Course where I will show you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing .  I have been a full-time affiliate marketer for over 10 years and I have learned quite a lot.  In the upcoming posts, I will be showing you everything I have learned and sharing other f.r.e.e. courses with you to help you learn everything you ever wanted to know about Affiliate Marketing and more. For those who just want to know how to get started as an affiliate marketer and start earning right away, here are the four things you need to be a successful affiliate marketer. 1. The Right Mindset 2. An autoresponder 3. A way to track your links 4. Loads of traffic It is not as hard as it looks and you can get started at no c0st.  In order to have the right mindset, I can think of no better course than the one found here .  There are over 50 videos you can watch for f.r.e.e when you sign up.  There is no way I can even come close to explaining having the right mi

Social Media Marketing Tips: How To Know Your Audience #shorts #socialme...